Consumer Credit ReportConsumer Credit Report
This search provides a consumer credit report by a National Reporting Bureaus – Equifax, TRW, or TransUnion. In order to access this information, you must meet all legal requirements set by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. A copy of the acceptable requirements are provided for you in this section of the manual. A credit report provides detailed credit activity including account names & numbers, balances, payment patterns, public records information, and available employment information as reported to creditors.
• Full Name
• Address with City, State & Zip Code
• Social Security Number
• Date of Birth (Optional)
• Copy of document authorizing the credit search: i.e. written authorization release, or judgment, court order, employment application, or documents showing the entering of a financial transaction, etc.
This document will be required by your information broker at the time of order.
Average Turnaround Time: 1-2 days
• Approx. $22.00
• Employment and rental background screening
• Establishing and judging creditworthiness
• Discovery of age, Social Security Number, previous addresses and
sometimes previous employers
Note: Reports will be obtained from TransUnion unless specific request is made otherwise.