Workers’ Compensation Histories - Instant Access PoolWorkers’ Compensation Histories
Instant Access Pool
Any instant access worker's compensation search searches all states listed below. Approximately ten million records from these states are pooled together in the mainframe computer and are available immediately. No applicant release is required for these states. All records are available for the past 7 years unless otherwise specified.
• Arkansas - State records of all injuries resulting in seven or more days lost. Updated monthly.
• Colorado - State records of incidents resulting in more than four days lost from seven years ago to July 1990. To obtain information from July 1990 to present, please fill in the provided form contained in your reference section.
• Florida - All compensable claims seven or more days lost or medical awards regardless of days lost. Updated monthly.
• Illinois - Adjudicated claims only (either the employee or the employer contested the ruling or award). Updated quarterly. Information available through 11/22/91.
• Indiana - First reports of injury (without social security numbers) from January 1987 to September 1990. Note: Date of birth required for access to these records.
• Iowa - State records of all incidents resulting in three or more days lost. Update quarterly.
• Kansas - State records of all first reports of injury. Updated quarterly.
• Maine - State records of all first reports of injury and medical only reports from seven years to 9/94.
• Maryland - State records of all lost time injuries. Updated every six months.
• Michigan - Employee contested claims from January 1986 forward. Updated quarterly.
• Mississippi - Employee contested claims from January 1986 forward. Updated quarterly.
• Nebraska - Employee contested claims from January 1986 forward. Updated quarterly.
• Ohio - All incidents resulting in eight or more days lost time. Information supplied is limited to the date of the incident and employer during the incident. Updated quarterly.
• Oregon - Any compensable claims resulting in more than four days lost, hospitalization or a permanent disability. Updated quarterly.
• Wyoming - All first reports of injury from seven years ago to 1989.