Workers’ Compensation RecordsWorkers’ Compensation
Workers Compensation claims history contains abbreviated information taken from 2 types of government documents: Report of Injury & Court Contested Claims. Some states also have privately reported information available. The amount of information varies from state to state. Reports typically have: date of injury, time lost, employer during the time of incident, type of injury, body part and job related disability. Depending on the state reporting, information may vary. Note: When this search is accessed, all information is run through a national fugitive database within 8 hours of entry. If there are any fugitive warrants on the individual, we will be contacted by that law enforcement agency for all information relating to the search conducted. Dataland will supply the information to that law enforcement agency and will notify you.
• Full name
• Social security number
• Date of birth (recommended)
• Address (recommended)
• Signed release (where required)
Availability: All states except Connecticut, Georgia, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Average Turnaround Time: Varies by State
• Varies by State
• Discovery of the safety history of your job applicant
• Background investigations on current employees
• Background investigations of accident victim for previous injuries/claims
• Location of employers which were left off the job application due to W/C claims